Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I've Learned My Lessons

This was the busiest grading for me since I was in my first year. Doing the projects and one of it was the Investigatory Project, assignments, studying our lessons and practicing for the Intramural Meet 2009 was a pressure for me. It was very hard to manage my time. During the making of the Investigatory Projects, it was very hard to budget my money because we really need to spend a big amount in order to submit this project.
It was very impossible doing these things but thank God I did it! I submitted our Investigatory Project and we won second place in the Intel. I did not win in table tennis but I won in basketball. I submitted my projects but the sad thing was I forgot to post my two blogs in TLE which made my grade went down. :D All of my grades went up except for TLE and I was very disappointed with my performance.
I've learned my lessons!

No comments:

Post a Comment